Each year, the Musée de la Mer renews its school programs, tailored to the needs of the archipelago schools. All programs are led by educators. Activities are associated with school curriculum.
The museum offers two activities :
- Introduction to the Mi’Kmaq culture and the geography of the Magdalen Islands
- For preschool and early elementary school
Let’s sail out on the deep blue sea
- Introduction to the history and the world of sailing around the Magdalen Islands.
- For the second and third grade
- For more information, please contact us